- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 30, 2015
Wafer thin, delicious crêpes – ideal for sweet or savoury dishes and guilt free! I serve these often for the kids and they are always begging for more!
Using sweetened soya milk is better in my opinion as it allows the crêpes to brown (otherwise they look a little pale!)
My Plantified Mousses Recipe book is on it’s way to being finished, and you will receive an email letting you know when your FREE copy of the E-book is ready to download!
If you would like a FREE COPY OF THE RECIPE E-BOOK, and haven’t yet signed up to Plantified, please sign up here:http://plantified.com/register/ and you will receive your FREE recipe book once it is released.
Raspberry Mousse Imprime Entremet, as seen in the Free Mousse E-book for members of Plantified.
Please come and join our FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/Plantified/ and post some of your favourite recipes, ask some questions, show off a dish you’ve cooked or just have a chat!
- Mix psyllium husks and buckwheat until combined
- Mix in the soya milk (or water is fine for savoury dishes).
- Allow to sit for 8-10 minutes so the psyllium husks can soak up the liquid (otherwise the crêpes will not hold together!!
- Brush your preheated cast iron skilled with a tiny bit of sunflower oil.
- Pour in some of the mix and 'roll' the pan to allow the mixure to spread as thin as possible. If the batter isn't thin enough, thin it out with more soya milk for the second crêpe!
- Flip it over as soon as the top appears 'dry'.
- Put it on your plate and dress with maple syrup, icecream (dairy free of course!) , fresh berries, bananas or eve just fresh lemon juice and Demerara sugar